1555 5th Avenue West, Owen Sound, Ontario
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday evening – Open jitney, 6:45 p.m.
Wednesday morning, 9:45am
ON HOLD – 6:45 Wednesday evening.
Welcome our 101st season! This year is going to be a little bit different and as you begin this season, please comply with the following bowler expectations. In order to keep everyone safe, we need to respect the guidelines and legislations of Ontario and Grey Bruce Public Health.
• If you are feeling unwell, regardless of the symptoms, stay home.
• If you have been in contact with someone that has Covid-19 or is being tested for Covid-19 (which includes yourself) you must stay home.
• Regardless of vaccination status, you must adhere to protocols.
• Pre-register for when you would like to play using “Signup Genius”. You can also sign up another person. If this is not possible please contact Lynn Beaton (519) 377-0701.
• Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time. Wear your mask and maintain the two-meter (6 feet) physical distancing requirement as you move around the grounds. Leave immediately after your game.
•Once your game begins you may remove your mask as long as you maintain the provincial requirement of three-meter social distancing.
• If you do not own your own bowls, make sure you follow the posted safety protocols for using club bowls.
• Personal bowls cannot be stored at the club this season
• There will be no mats or rakes used this season. No one will touch the jacks with their hands.
The jack will be placed by the skips using their feet. Bowls are to be kicked to the ready
position, they may only be picked up by their user.
• Do not shake hands or high five but a hearty well done is always nice to hear.
• Do not visit with other people on the greens but stick to your assigned rink and maintain 3-meter (9 feet) physical distancing.
• There will be no use of the clubhouse except for single occupancy of the washroom.
• Bring your own water/refreshments and your own towel but also take home your own waste
• Offer to help out at the club in whatever way you can!
• Do your part to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable time bowling!